The game is easy to understand and without requiring too much time to play - each player gets 50 goals to distribute on 25 matches during season in a way he can beat others in matches.On average you have 2 goals per game available, but so is everybody else, so you have to decide when use more of them to win matches, but not too many, so you would have some goals left for the rest of the season.
The rules are simple:
1. At the beginning of the season, each manager is given 50 goals.
The goals have to be cleverly distributed throughout the whole season.
On a match day, each manager has to submit his goal bets. The amount
submitted will be deducted from the number of goals.
The maximum bet for each match is 3 goals, while the minimum bet is 0
goals. However, all managers have 2 matches during the season where they
can submit a 4 goal bet.
If a manager fails to submit the number of goals, then the bet will be
taken as 0 goals, and as a penalty for not submitting the goal bets, 3
goals per match will be deducted from the remaining balance.
5. The goal bets of a bot team [without a manager] will always be 1 goal per match.
6. Unused goals will NOT be carried forward to the next season.
7. A season consists of 9 weeks and each team will play 25 matches throughout the season.
8. If a manager fails to submit his bets for two consecutive weeks, he will be removed from the game.
9. If at the end of the season a team is still being managed by a caretaker manager, that team will have 6 points deducted from total points.
more on game website